“legislative update – Olympia Day and More!” Mark Gjurasic, Principal of Public Affairs of Washington, LLC
View 2018 Legislative Priorities
Mark Gjurasic is the principal of Public Affairs of Washington, LLC, specializing in governmental affairs representation, fundraising and educational services. He began his lobbying career in the 1980’s. As a result, he has long-term relationships with many lawmakers both on the Congressional and State level.
Mark represents a significant real-estate client base which includes:
- Building Owners and Managers Association, (BOMA),
- Institute for Real-Estate Management (IREM),
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC),
- Washington Rental Owners Association (WROA),
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington (MHCW),
- Washington Self Storage Association (WSSA) and
- Government Building Owners and Lessors Association (GBOLA).
His expertise is in commercial and residential real estate, real-estate taxation, landlord and tenant act, and manufactured housing landlord and tenant act.
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
The Pine Room Events Center
2811 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA 98406
**BOMA Guest Policy** Members may bring as many guests as they wish! All non-members are welcome to attend with a reservation.